Moving home? Need more space in your garage? Whatever the reason lots of homeowners are taking full advantage of the numerous storage solutions on offer around their local area. If you live in Avon and need some handy help and advice on which size to rent and which solution for storage Avon would best accommodate your needs then look no further because we at Space Centre Self Storage are here.
We appreciate that it can be extremely confusing when you come to store your belonging in a self-storage unit, especially if you have never done it before. What size should you get? How much should you be paying? What security features should the site have? These are all relevant questions, and luckily for you we have taken the time to address some of your questions.
Size & Price; What You Get From The Space Centre
It’s important to shop around for the best deal, and because we are extremely confident that our prices are some of the bets around we have listed them below, so why not take a glance.
• 10 SQ FOOT £4.50 per week; equivalent to a cubic meter
• 20 SQ FOOT £9.00 per week; equivalent to 75 boxes
• 40 SQFOOT £13.80 per week; equivalent to 150 boxes
• 80 SQ FOOT £21.00 per week; equivalent to 300 boxes
• 120 SQ FOOT £28.00 per week; equivalent to 450 boxes
• 160 SQ FOOT £33.00 per week; equivalent to 600 boxes
• 200 SQ FOOT £39.00 per week; equivalent to 750 boxes
We’ve outlined above how many boxes you can get into each of our storage options; this should give you an idea of what size you require and how much you will be paying a month. Furthermore, to put your mind at ease, we have the latest security measures in place to safeguard your belongings against theft and weather damage.
To learn more about the storage solutions we offer, get in touch with us today on 01242 649 608.